Improve Durability, Strength and More
Every item Dendoff manufactures undergoes a finishing process to remove burs, debris, and residue resulting from the manufacturing process.
Once a product has a smooth finish, we can apply additional finishing methods for extra strength, durability, and safety, including:
- Shot Peening – a cold-working process in which the material surface is peened with steel shot to induce compressive stresses and thereby improve fatigue life
- Heat Treating & Stress Relieving – metal hardening processes
- Chemical Cleaning – a method for removing manufacturing product residues
- Plating – anti-corrosion protective layer
- Powder Coating – an anti-contamination protective layer
- Galvanizing – the process of applying a protective zinc coating to prevent rusting
- Cadmium plate
- Zinc plate
- Rustproof dip or spray
Let us help you get started on your project.