DENDOFF SPRINGS LTD. is currently seeking an energetic, reliable, team-oriented individual to train for a position of SpringMaker in the Hot Coil and Leaf Spring manufacturing area of our plant.
We are located in the Bridgeview area of North Surrey with easy acess to SkyTrain and the South Fraser Perimeter Road.
Full Time position. Day Shift, Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 3:00 pm.
Responsibilities will include measuring and cutting steel bars, assisting in the hot forming of leaf and coil springs, heat treating operations, punch and shear operation, spring assembly, shot peening, grinding of springs, and other shop tasks as required.
No prior experience is required as we will train. Potential to move upwards to learn the craft of springmaking and achieve the position of Spring-Maker.
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to read basic fabrication drawings.
• Basic knowledge of power tools.
• Understand units of measurement and be able to perform general mathematical operations.
• Read and use a tape measure and calipers.
• Must be safety conscious and hard working.
• Attention to detail, safety, and quality required.
• Familiarity and ability to use basic shop equipment is an asset.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
Full benefits package including medical, dental, pension, extended health, Life Insurance, AD&D, vision, tool and boot allowance offered after probationary period of 3 months.
Starting wage of $22.60 per hour, increasing to $25.31 after 12 months.